I’M SO FUCKING DONE AND I’M LEAVIGN.
For two weeks.
I’ll be travelling with Idaho State University’s Chamber Choir through Italy and eventually to an international choral festival in Innsbruck, Austria.
That’s right. That Italy.
Things I will be doing on this trip include:
- Singing in a Cardinal mass at St. Peter’s Basilica on the highest altar in Vatican City.
- Singing in the Duomo in Siena.
- Singing in the Duomo in Lucca.
- Singing in a mass at St. Marco’s Basilica in Venice.
- Taking tours of the Colosseum, the Pantheon, and Palatine Hill in Rome.
- Seeing Michaelangelo’s original statue of David at the Academia in Florence.
- Staying at a hotel in the Austrian alps.
- Touring the Neuschwanstein castle in Innsbruck.
- Eating Italian food.
- Drinking Italian wine.
- Constantly stifling tears.
Probably lots of other things. I will not be taking my laptop or my phone, which means I will have no access to tumblr whatsoever.
So this is goodbye until June, my lovelies. Expect unprecedented amounts of pictures when I return.